Dr. Brandi Moore is a mom, wife, Naturopathic Doctor, mentor, speaker, and host of The Pretty Healthy Podcast.
She specializes in women's health and helps them rebalance their hormones, get their energy back, and lose weight. It is her mission to help women to understand their bodies and advocate for their health.
Dr. Brandi Moore addresses the following during this episode:
- What are hormones and how do they impact the mental and physical health of males vs. females.
- Role stress plays in hormonal imbalance
- Supplements and adaptogens that can help us manage stress better
- Stress management techniques for better stress management.
- How does coffee impact our stress and anxiety levels?
- What is the optimal lab level for your thyroid and what’s the difference in symptoms between hyper and hypo-thyroid?
- What helps your adrenal glands?
- How has the legalization of marijuana impacted the sex hormones and should we give it up?
- Why are men becoming more estrogen dominant and how it impact male fertility and sperm production.
- Reason for increased infertility for both males and females over the past decade and the rise in IVF cases.
- What are endocrine disruptors and what can we do to limit their impact?
- Tips and suggestions for creating balance in our lives and encouraging our body to start healing.
- Plus so much more!
Watch The Interview On Youtube!
Transforming Anxiety Course
Registration is now open for this online, self paced anxiety course. Learn to transform YOUR anxiety from the comfort, privacy, and convenience of your home.
Top 10 Self Care Strategies
This useful guide will inspire you to take better care of yourself so you can be more present and available to those you love, enjoy your job more, and feel more positive about your life.
The strategies are easy to follow and implement in your daily life.
Share Your Comments Below!
Mental Health Break Podcast
Information on this website is provided for informational purposes only. The information presented is the result of years of practice and experience by the author and her guests. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information in this podcast or website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other health care professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homoeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly.
Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read or heard on this website. Information provided on this website and the use of any products or services purchased from our website by you does not create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the professionals affiliated with our website. information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.